Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I met someone famous yesterday.....

Hey everyone,

I was bumming around my beautiful city yesterday (it's called Adelaide), when I seen a really tall bloke sitting on a bench in Rundle Mall. Who was this tall bloke?

I'll give you the hot tip:

Ryan (Fryzie, Rootman, Brian Denim) from Big Brother 2004!

Luckily, I had my camera with me, and I asked (quite politely, SHOCK! HORROR!) if I could have a photo with him. Ryan was only too happy to oblige, and was very friendly. It seemed like he had all the time in the world to chat with me, and the horde of teenage girls skipping school (don't get me started!).

He gave plenty of eye contact (his jaw was basically touching his scrotum to accomplish this), was very down-to-earth, and basically a top bloke. You think that fame (more than he had when he was an AFL footballer) would go to someone's head, but Ryan treated everyone like they were mates. I got that photo, and when I figure out how to put it on here, I'll do just that!

In fact, I might even start a 'Brush With Fame' section, where people can send in photos of themselves with celebrities.

Seeya later people,

- Fridge.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate big brother its such a waste of air time, we could be watchin repeats of shows like the nanny, or seinfeld or some other educational show. i feel dumber after each and every i watch big brother.....i think its starting to affect my spellin...or maybe i just suck at spelling on that note i might leave toodles - Mel