Sunday, October 01, 2006

Enough is enough... EMO sucks!!!

Hey Y'all,

Everything about emo sucks. There, I said it.

What is it about the 'Emo' lifestyle that draws the pubescent and the pubescent-at-heart to become clones of each other, not unlike second-rate Goth posers?

For those who live under a rock, or in Tasmania or Newfoundland (which is basically the same thing), Emo is an abbreviation for:
- Emotionally charged music, and
- the subculture which conforms to certain conventions in dress such as tight sweatshirts, tight band T-shirts and horn-rim glasses.

The latter is of concern, because unlike the music, you cannot ignore the subculture. Emo is fucking everywhere!

The Emo male is typically effeminate. Here's an example of an Emo Boy, which can be found at Wikipedia;



What is it with the whole 'Nobody understands me, I'll cut myself so I can bleed tears' schtick? So people actually find this attractive in a partner? When I was a teenager, being miserable wasn't fashionable, it was a pain in the fucking arse! Now every kid who has two parents living at home in a nice suburb, who goes to a nice school has a fucking right to be depressed? Sounds like the act of spoiled fucking brats!

Thanks to Google Images for that picture. We can only dream...

What is it with guys wearing make up? That song (I don't know what the song is called) says 'Emo is one step below transvestite'. It's hard to argue with that logic...



In summary, being emo is really pathetic. I know I'm going to offend a lot of people with this article, but they can go fuck themselves. Cry me a river, dickface... And slit your wrists the right way this time!

- Fridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolz i hate emos too nice article =)