Friday, June 25, 2004

I hate everyone.

You know what I really hate?

Apart from people and animals, people who misuse the phrase 'rock'. As in 'You guys rock', 'Justin Timberlake rocks' etc etc.

When someone says to you, 'You guys rock', and you're not in a rock band.............Slap the fucker for me.

When people refer to certain 'musicians' by saying they 'rock', when that said 'artist' quite clearly does not, beat the almighty out of them.

Newsflash retards: You cannot 'rock' unless you actually ROCK. But what IS ROCK, I hear you simpler folk ask. ROCK is freedom, ROCK is (or more accurately was)rebellion. It (like any other genre or subculture) is NOT about fashion, it is a lifestyle. It is about being yourself, not a slave or a clone for corporate consumerism.

Females (especially those in the 12-18 age bracket), in particular, seem to have a need to be just like everyone else. I cannot leave my house without seeing some dumb slurry at my local shops (skipping school, undoubtedly) making herself look fucking stupid by wearing something inappropriate. What IS inappropriate, you ask? To me (and I am a great judge), inappropriate is wearing something like a boob tube in the fuckin snow, or wearing suggestive or overly revealing outfits. Shit like that.

And guys, don't think that you can get away with this either. What's with all the homes? I feel like I'm in a KKK L.A or something. Why do you try to be something you are not? You slack fucks loiter in public places (especially shopping centres) with your equally pathetic mates, looking for people to scab money or cigarettes from, and trying to scam some 'bitches' or 'hoes'. Here's another newsflash: Most of you are WHITE!!!!!

To me (and I'm a great judge) real 'homies' are black AMERICAN guys, who live in the 'ghettos' rob liquor stores, and occasionally kill people too. If you 'Aussie Homies' don't 'keep it real', I will 'pop a cap in YOUR ass'!!!

There seems to be a lack of moral decency when it comes to fashion, nowadays. And come to mention it, there's a lack of decency when it comes to people. You are all fuckwits.

Go to hell.

- Fridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just do it,, their all cliches and catch phrases ,watcha gunna teach apart from kids