Friday, June 25, 2004

The World Is Fucked And So Are You.

Hey again, I'm in a very judgmental mood today.

Why?

Because I'm an asshole. This entitles me to say whatever I want, and not listen to what everyone else has to say (with a few exceptions). Anyways, even if I did listen, I still wouldn't care about them as a person.

Anyways, this year has been great. I'm having quite a bit of fun by intentionally losing 'friends'. I have a very low tolerance of people, and everyone at school (with a few exceptions) seems to test that tolerance level. The fun part is getting prank calls in the middle of the night (about the only time when I'm NOT asleep), and nasty letters, of which I have received 3 so far this month. Cheers guys. Without your support, I would not be enjoying my work nearly as much as I do. You're keeping me in business.

In the space of 15 minutes yesterday, I bumped into a bullshit artist, a walking orgasm, and someone who looks like they have been slapped with a fish. Now that's entertainment!

There seems to be a rumour floating around that I don't like to have fun. I LOVE FUN! There's nothing wrong with good, clean fun. By good, clean fun, I mean the kind of fun that WON"T get you drunk, high, arrested or assaulted. I have no time for people who abuse drugs and alcohol. I know full well the damage that shit can cause, and it's not something I would wish upon my worst enemies (yes, I have a lot of them.......great, isn't it?).

I also hate sexually promiscuous people. To the FUCKING RETARDED, promiscuous means not restricted to one sexual partner. Why would people want to degrade themselves? I think more people should stop 'fucking around'. I will laugh at you when you catch something.I know you're asking 'What do I care?'

I care about the country I live in, and I'm concerned that it's turning to shit. There's whores, people wanting to be whores, druggie dropkicks, nightclubbers, alcoholics, the government and Girl T.V. The more people that shut the fuck up, listen to the voice of reason (being me, of course), and do something about the country they live in, the better off our country will be.

Let's get back to the days where women acted decently, men were gentlemen, and people respected each other.

Isn't that what we all want?

- Fridge.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

very opinionated.. i like that.. keep on blogging! ;)

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love the hatred(hatred coming from both ends).i do not have respect for drug users,alcoholics,or sluts either.=D

Anonymous said...

"Let's get back to the days where women acted decently, men were gentlemen, and people respected each other."

last time i checked, theres nothing gentleman-like about acting like an asshole! just a thought.

Fridge - Australia's no. 1 Arsehole! said...

Hey,
Just because I'm an asshole doesn't mean I am not a gentleman or don't respect people.

I have the utmost respect for those that deserve to be respected, and I expect the same in return. I know my methods are a little left on centre, but these are decent beliefs and principles I believe in. Being an asshole has nothing to do with how I value humanity as a whole.

It’s just that there are a lot of things in the world that I believe are incredibly fucked. People, for instance. War, poverty, religion, fashion, pop culture, John Edward and a whole lot of other things on this planet are fucked. The way people act towards others and themselves is deplorable. I see it as my right to comment on whatever I see fit. After all this is a free society.

But thanks for leaving a comment. Your opinions are valid, and while people may or may not agree with them, it is your right to have your piece without fear of punishment or persecution.

Thanks again, you keep me in business.

- Fridge.

Anonymous said...

I want to be in buisness too,apparently I'm such an incedibley huge ASSHOLE I've had people line up and tell me,especially females/shemales(you know the tough chicks)Thats not politically incorecect is it,oh well wat th fuk.Apparently I take great pride in being an asshole,its not like I try,I think I'm logical,no asshole,I like solitude ,no asshole,I like ex wife,no asshole,the list goes on,ya know venus n mars,and I dont mean the mars bar.AARRRRRRRRRRR.....More Whysky and fresh horses 4 the MEN

Anonymous said...

Like it,like it,but it aint personal its biological

Fridge - Australia's no. 1 Arsehole! said...

Hey,

You have seen the light, my child. You have progressed further along the path.

Welcome.

- Fridge.

Anonymous said...

fresh fruit n veg Pt Wakefield rd boliver

Anonymous said...

fresh fruit n veg Pt Wakefield rd boliver ol'pos

Fridge - Australia's no. 1 Arsehole! said...

hey,
So you're an Adelaide chap?
That's great news!

- Fridge.

Anonymous said...

you know to improve society you need to be willing to do something of value about it yourself. it seems there are several people here who think that it is constructive to say whatever they want whenever they want. although at times this kind of bare honesty can be needed, more often than not, it will only make things worse.

tact is a very valuable tool to get people to see things your way. take it from me, all my life i have managed to get what i want, the only explaination i cant give for this remarkable occurrance is that i am nice to people. no matter what i think of their actions i acknowledge that they are more than just what they do, they have a soul and there is something within that soul worthy of love and worthy of your respect, if you look hard enough you can always see it no matter who the person is. also the way a person behaves is often a product of the things that have happened to them in their life. sometimes those you disapprove of the most are the very people who are most in need of your compassion rather than your criticism.

this is the secret to social change. you simple establish what your values, one of those values would have to be that of others. then you establish yourself in as many peoples good graces as you can, gain their respect and positions yourself so that others will want to appease you. when people like you they want you to be happy. it makes sense and it works for me. as they say on TV it won't happen over night, but it will happen.