Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Women are just as sexist as men............

Hey folks,

Women piss me off. Especially feminazis. Here's a great example why:

The other day (no it wasn't a weekend, so quit you're bitching, fucktard), I went to the local gym. My sole purpose was to get myself fit for a likely basketball season.

At the foyer, I was greeted by a pudgy, little maggot named CinnamonDonut, who obviously wasn't an instructor. When I enquired about a membership, she explained that it was a female-only gym.

Needless to say, I was very royally pissed (yes, I know I'm always pissed, but this time I was really pissed). So I argued these points to her:

a) It's sexist - she replied that only men are sexist. What a load of bullshit. Exclusion from anything on the basis of gender is sexism. So quite clearly, women are equally as guilty as men. Simple enough? No?


How come girls can be involved in Scouts, but boys can't do Girl Guides?
How come there are women-only gyms, but no men-only gyms?
Are men allowed to join feminist groups?
How come some schools offer Womens' Studies as a class, but there's no such thing as Mens' Studies?

b) Men are just as self-conscious as women -CinnamonDonut said that a reason for female-only gyms was the fact that women wanted to Exercise without being uncomfortable in the presence of men. Hey bitch, we get that same feeling too, and we don't like it either!!! We get ogled in the street (however, we don't get harassed at construction sites), we get propositioned at pubs, and we like to perve at women just as much as women like to perve at us (not me directly, I'm too ugly). You dream about guys like Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Hugh Jackoff. but we are cool with that. We got enough on our minds anyways. Like working, paying the bills, putting the kids through school, stuff that you don't do.

Simple enough yet?

It works both ways, ladies. But only one gender really gives a shit.

The women.

- Fridge.


1 comment:

Dylan said...

Hey dude - feel your pain on the sexism thing. Of course it can happen to men and that person at Fernwood was just completely misinformed. However I gotta say, there are mens studeis now at Uni, even here in South Australia where I am. They call them Gender Studies now and - depite the fact I still find them lame - you can study mens issues in them. Good luck in the basketball.