Friday, December 31, 2004

I Hate The Festive Season!!!!

Happy friggin' New Year to you all!

I'm not in a good mood. I have had the house to myself since Boxing Day, with fuck all food and money, and I'm FUCKING BORED!!!!

I haven't talked for 3 days...............Is it starting to show?

I can't wait until Tuesday (pay day), when I shall be buying lots of food to eat. Hell, I might even buy a pizza or two!!!

What's the deal with New Year's resolutions? Why do people feel the need to set goals only a small percentile seem to achieve? People, my advice for today is this:

Aim Low.

Why don't you start small, and slowly work your way up? That's the Australian way. Nobody likes a smartarse who publicly announces that they wish to become a millionaire, or go on an expensive holiday to Hawaii, when in reality, they are near penniless.

That's my thought of the day............I hope that everyone has a dream, but a realistic dream.

Have a better holiday than I am,

Fridge.


No comments: